Thursday, July 16, 2015

Denim Diva

Denim. Can't live with them... can't live without them. Who doesn't own a pair of good jeans? Or a go- to denim jacket? There are always so many ways to style denim, and really, that's the beauty of it. I was channeling my inner Denim Diva and this is what I pulled together...

You may see a familiar face... my high-waisted shorts that is! They have been used before in my "Spring Blues" look and this time around I switched a couple of things up. I had a tank of the exact same color palette and decided to pair it off with them. I did feel a bit naked and decided to do the unthinkable...denim on denim! I've had this denim shirt for a couple of years now, but I never really used it like I have here.

Last but not least, are these super fun floral platform sandals! Remember my wedged sneaker deal? Buy one get one half off? These were the babies that were half off! I've had so much fun styling these sandals and they finally get to be featured on the blog. The advantage of this kind of shoe is that it does all the work for you! Because they demand for attention, you are immediately seen as a fashionista. Like I have stated in a previous post; the chunky white platform is very in right now! It has been added to anything from a sandal to a bootie. It gives it the extra "oomph" that it needs.

Denim Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Blue and White Tank: The Limited
High-Waisted Dyed Shorts: GUESS?
Floral Platform Shoes: SODA

No comments:

Post a Comment