Thursday, July 16, 2015

Beach Bum

I love going to the beach even though I hate what everyone loves about it. The wind moving through my hair and running your toes through the sand. I can't stand it. But that's just me.
So what do I enjoy about the beach? I love watching the waves crash and watching people make complete fools of themselves. Now that is good stuff!

I did not plan to go to the beach but realized that my outfit was something decent for the pier. I still did the usual walk along the beach while allowing my feet to get wet.

Hats have always been something that I have been afraid to try. "It looks weird" or "I don't think that goes well with my face shape" was always my excuse. However, I did realize that my mom had a hat just hanging around her closet and decided "eh why not". I actually ended up being obsessed! I loved the way it completely changed my outfit and it didn't hurt to get compliments along the way.

One of my favorite colors, beside black, has got to be military green. I really love how it goes well with anything. I've had this vest for a couple of years now and sometimes I forget that I have it, but this has actually been one of my favorite "make it or break it" pieces.

You can't really admire the cotton tank I have under, but I'll be sure to incorporate it in more of my looks. I personally love the peek-a-boo cutout in the back which makes my lower back look amazing.

When I think casual, I think denim. Therefore I finished off the look with my favorite GUESS? jeans.






Hat: LA Fair Hat Stands
Green Military Vest: JcPenney
Cotton Tank: Macy's
Denim: GUESS?

No comments:

Post a Comment