Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bang Bang


"See anybody could be good to you, you need a bad girl to blow your mind" and cue Ariana Grande's high pitch note....

Anyways now that you know my inspiration let us go on to the outfit details...

No, I did not "Wake Up Like This" but how amazing would've that been? Hair like that takes sometime ya know. This tee has to be one of my best buys. I know by now it's become a cliche, but I can't help channel my inner Beyonce when slipping it on. And of course, how can I not love everyone reading it to me as I walk by as if I didn't know what was on my shirt...

I paired the top with what seems to be now one of my favorite high-waisted shorts. I cropped the top in order to help form my body a bit better. If I had tuck in the shirt instead, it would have made my torso appear smaller than what it really is. Therefore cropping it allowed it to elongate my body. Of course, I had to tie a flannel around my waist because I'm not #TeamCheeky.

Last but not least, I had to throw in the floral platforms! I could've worn sneakers but it wouldn't have elongated my legs as much as having a sandal. The added platform was just a plus. ;)



Sunnies: Forever 21
"I Woke Up Like This" Tee: JcPenney
High- Waisted Denim Shorts: London Jeans
Flannel: Victoria's Secret
Floral Platform Sandals: SODA

No comments:

Post a Comment