Saturday, March 7, 2015

Aquamarine



Less is more, right? Well that dress would beg to differ. However, I did only use two pieces, a dress and some shoes. Sometimes it isn't necessary to accesorize, I just let the dress do all the talking. 

Sorry boys, but dresses below the knee are so in right now! I wouldn't cry just yet, the advantages to these types of dresses allow you to admire more than just the legs. The waist, hips, and Kim K's best asset (See what I did there?) are in included.

Ultimately, you can go two ways with this, edgy or classy. I went with the second option. I waved my hair to give it that old Hollywood glam, and added pointed- toe heels. Now if I had gone the other way, I would have sleeked my hair back into a ponytail and wore a pair of booties, either way you'd be rocking that dress.

Like I had said before, I've been really trying to use something other than black on black. 
Hope I haven't dissapponted any of you! 

Dress: Material Girl
Shoes: Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment